The Alchin Long Group is committed to continuing to provide a safe, healthy and enjoyable environment for all our staff and broader working communities.
Since the start of COVID-19 we have been actively monitoring and managing risks associated for our staff, customers and business partners.
We are committed to continuing to be vigilant about taking precautions and implementing strategies and practices to manage what is a difficult and ever-changing environment. This includes the continued promotion of practicing good health and hygiene measures at all times.
COVID-19: Current Status of our Business
- We have no reported or confirmed cases of COVID-19 relating to our staff at any of our offices.
- Our main business facility is open, although we are not providing any counter sales. Customers need to call customer service beforehand. We are also reviewing all regional activities and planning for re-opening of these offices.
- A majority of ALG staff are still working from remotely until further notice. We are also working on a back to work plan for our staff to come back to work in a safe manner.
- Customers will continue to have access to our people via email, telephone or by video conferencing.
Our Safety and Wellbeing Actions
- Our COVID-19 Response team meets weekly to monitor the evolving situation.
- We have continued to implement many initiatives, including actions identified by State and Federal Governments. and the Department of Health.
- Meetings with external parties are being limited and/or conducted via teleconference or web meeting platforms.
- ALG is guided by the Department of Health’s response to the COVID- outbreak.